[Ansteorra-marshals] Authorizations

Marshalate Secretary secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 22 18:05:10 PST 2016

Greetings,

Gulf War is just around the corner and I wanted remind our authorizing
marshals there *is* a cut off date for those authorizations wanting to be
processed (through me) / updated in time.
Please submit your authorizations before 9pm on 3/6/2016.
Anything received after that date/time will be processed after Gulf Wars.
Many Thanks!

- - - - - - -
In service to the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra,

Lady Simha bint Yusuf

*Please note: *

*For all authorizations wanting to be processed and updated for Gulf War
2016, it needs to be submitted no later than March 6th, 2016 (by 9pm). Any
authorizations received after that date/time will be processed after Gulf
Wars. Thank you for understanding.*

*** *Self Print Authorization Cards are now available! ****
*To access your card, please use your email address at:*
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/dynamic/ParticipantLookup.php?card=1