[Ansteorra-marshals] Rawhide Poll

brandonsmcd brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 29 11:57:51 PST 2016

I have seen rawhide used on swords all over the known world for at least a decade and I have never had an issue with it nor have I heard of possible issues with it until now.
Words like "significantly more rigid" and "or equivalent" are very open to interpretation and I feel rawhide is far less rigid than siloflex. As such, I see no need to poll on it or create an experiment though I will if required.
Lochlan Experimental Weapon Marshal - Ansteorra