[Ansteorra-marshals] New Complete Participants Handbook

Knight Marshal marshal at bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org
Sat Jul 23 09:51:42 PDT 2016

Good morning,

  Looking through it looks great, but it looks like some items we meant to drop out years ago still haven't been. This was an issue with items being listed in more than one place in the way old CPH.

  First, it still has reference to non-contact combat archers on page 17 section 7.1.A.2. This section should probably be eliminated as we don't do armored non-contact at all.

  Second, it still has reference to requiring a gorget and groin protection for marshals instead of Society minimum eye protection. Page 19 section 10.II.B.1.

  I think that's all I found on the first pass.

  Thanks for simplifying!

Ciao,

Phelim Gervase called Pug
Bryn Gwlad Knight Marshal