[Ansteorra-marshals] Rawhide swords

Earl Marshal kingdom at marshal.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 27 19:56:53 PDT 2016

Thanks for everyone's input on the rawhide swords.  At this point in time,
the Earl Marshal feels that there are no need for any additional rules
regarding their use in construction of weapons so long as the current rules
are followed, and no one is attempting to use them to make a weapon to
injure people.

Jean Paul