[Ansteorra-marshals] Pre- Gulf War Authorizations

bushpilot2 bushpilot2 at peoplepc.com
Wed Feb 22 06:39:09 PST 2017

Greetings to a most gracious and stellar server to our Kingdom.
Please accept this as an renewal of the authorizations for Rosalinda da Solerno, aka Martha Elliff. Her Society membership expires in 2018. I can provide her membership number if required.
Thank you for your diligent service.
In Service to the DreamSir Henri