[Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] New person

willow Herbert willowjonbardc at juno.com
Wed Aug 4 20:45:41 PDT 2004

Hi this is Duchess Willow de Wisp.

I have been dancing since I was 15. I was first taught by an old Lebanese
man who taught all the girls in the Lebanese community. I had classes
with my father, mother and brother watching. He was thrilled with my
dancing and wanted to put me on TV in the middle east. My father got very
upset and forbade it.

The best I ever got was almost professional. I hurt my back just before
my first professional performance. Right now I dance "old lady dancing".
I do have a lot of knowledge in my head.

willow