[Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] Re: Ansteorra-MiddleEastern Digest, Vol 1, Issue 1

Gember BonBon gemberbonbon at mac.com
Thu Aug 5 07:28:57 PDT 2004

Umm, hi.

I'm Anna Schwarzkopf von Mecklenburg, I've been Middle Eastern dancing
on and off since December of 2000, but I'm still quite new to Middle
Eastern Dance *in the Society*, though not all that new to the Society
itself (Haven't even figured out a dance persona yet). So maybe I don't
know what I'm talking about, but I do have a point to bring up:

We have  two things in this Kingdom that are a concern were we to form
a completely separate guild: a very active European Dance Guild in this
Kingdom, and a two-event limit for groups. Cleaving to our
European-dancing brethren and sisters, we have much better chances of
getting space and kingdom calendar time for the things we want to do.
Just my unsolicited and probably uninformed opinion.

Anna