[Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] Re: Ansteorra-MiddleEastern Digest, Vol 1, Issue 1

Christina L Biles bilescl at okstate.edu
Thu Aug 5 08:05:39 PDT 2004

Kerra asked:
>>>How many of you think forming a kingdom guild is a good idea? Why?

It depends on if you mean officially or unofficially.  A support group for
people interested in ME life would be wonderful.  I have problems with an
official kingdom guild for administrative reasons.  An official guild with
a charter from the kingdom must then have a representative who sends
reports to the KMoAS, and the KMoAS has to do official sanction type
things to the guild if the reports don't get sent in.  If the guild goes
dormant, for whatever reason, then the KMoAS has to do official shut it
down stuff, and if people wanted to start it back up again later, there
are more hoops to jump through.

So, do I think that we should form a group?  Yes.  Do I think we should
become an official chartered Kingdom Guild? No.

-Magdalena  (who needs to make a new costume that fits properly)
Mooneschadowe