[Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] updated proposed charter/by-laws

Keener, Susan R Susan.R.Keener at boeing.com
Mon Dec 6 07:34:01 PST 2004

It is not an alternate title according to the sca.org heraldry page. http://sca.org/heraldry/titles.html#table8

-Sayyida Sahirah

-----Original Message-----
From: Irena or Ren, whichever [mailto:rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 7:16 PM
To: Ansteorran Middle Eastern Community
Subject: RE: [Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] updated proposed charter/by-laws

While I was reading the e-mail a thought came to mind (amazing, I know).  Is "Vizier/a" an alternate title for something?  I figure you all have done research on this, but I have something in the back of my brain telling me it's an alt title for something rather important...  More than likely I'm mistaken, but thought I would bring that up.

Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera
from the Barony of Elfsea

Marc-Antoine de Larue <thundergrog at yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Keener, Susan R" <Susan.R.Keener at boeing.com> wrote:
>Also, using "Viziera" in the charter assumes a female head (probably a
>good assumption), but perhaps the wording should include Vizier/Viziera.

I agree with the wording change. The odds are that the leader will be female. However, there are a few men in the dance community.

Marc-Antoine de Larue

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! <http://my.yahoo.com>  - Get yours free!