[Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] updated proposed charter/by-laws

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 10:09:29 PST 2004

Maybe I am thinking of Disney and all their Aladdin movies!    It just feels like it should be an alternate title or something!  Like I said, you had more than likely already did the research for that information...  Ohhhh....  look, it's Babboo in the movie!  Want some popcorn?

Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera
Mindlessly watching Aladdin

"Keener, Susan R" <Susan.R.Keener at boeing.com> wrote:
It is not an alternate title according to the sca.org heraldry page. http://sca.org/heraldry/titles.html#table8