[Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] Re: use of vizier/viziera

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 05:52:31 PST 2004

I went to the site and found some interesting information.  Even though these are male names, I am sure they would give us some ideas...

Haad - Guide or Leader
Mashdee - Leader or Guide
Mustafaa - Chosen or Selected
Majtabaa - Selected or Chosen
Murtadhaa - Chosen or agreeable
Nazeer - Forerunner or one
Sayeed - Chief or head

just a thought.

Michael Silverhands <silverhands at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
While Googling for references, in a thus-far-fruitless attempt to find
something useful to contribute to this dialog, I found this:

Middle Eastern Naming Conventions

It starts out with a basic explanation of the Arabic language.

Unfortunately, my computer has decided to be fussy about launching Adobe
Acrobat, so I can't tell what's past page 1 (which was cached in Google)...
but I thought I'd share it with the rest of you anyway. :-)

Michael