[Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] Re: use of vizier/viziera

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 05:59:32 PST 2004

I do I feel like we should be wearing buffalo horns and driving cars with foot engines!  (you know the Flintsons)
Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera

"Keener, Susan R" <Susan.R.Keener at boeing.com> wrote:
Grand Poo-bah of the Guild
High Muckety-Muck

;-)

Sahirah, feeling punchy and having an image of the Vizier in Disney's Aladdin twirling his mustache suggestively