[Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] The Elfsea Middle Eastern Dance Guild

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 13:09:28 PST 2004

Greeting, my name is Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera.  You and I have e-mailed each other a time or so.  I wanted to make sure you knew that I am not the one largely involved in the MED guild in Elfsea.  This would be Celeste de Fluer.

She teaches two times a month and has been working extremely hard at creating items to help give an atmosphere of the Middle Eastern encampments and demos.  She is amazing.

When you begin to get information out to the kingdom and baronies, please make sure when you address the Elfsea people to inclued her in your information.  Her e-mail is ldytigerpalm at aol.com  Celeste is such a hard worker and she honestly does about 95% of the work at this point.

I am still very interested in the information and I am hoping that I will be able to be more involved in our group as I get better from my wreck.  So, also keep me in the loop.

Thank you  so much for your time.
Lady Katrine la Esclopiera