[Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] Ansteorra-MiddleEastern Digest, Vol 3, I ssue 1

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Oct 16 21:07:14 PDT 2006

Hello it is both. I am a countess of Atenveldt and Duchess of
Ansteorra. I was the first Queen of Ansteorra. That and a story will
get me a cup of coffee at an event.
The Steppes is in Dallas and 12th night is on Jan.6 actual 12th night
for once. You will need a thobe. Are you familiar with the dance?
willow