[Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] Ansteorra-MiddleEastern Digest, Vol 3, I ssue 1

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Oct 16 21:23:28 PDT 2006

Steppes 12 night has a middle eastern theme this year. They are
sending some wonderful sites out for costumes. Would you like me to
forward the info? It has a site that has Europeans, in period, wearing
the Turkish coat. I was so please my interpretation of the costume
looks like the paintings
I know they are looking for some entertainment would any of you have a
troupe that might like to perform. I could ask if there is room. Our
group is not up to a major routine and we were not up to complex
dancing yet, but they are getting there. The local dancers would love
to see other more advance groups. Our Baron is Moorish Spanish. I
putting together a table for traveling bards and we  would love to add
dancers to the mix.
Willow