[Ansteorra-missile] Armor Rule Change

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Jul 8 06:00:16 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greylond Aston" <greylondaston at yahoo.com>

> One question though.
>
> Does the following apply to Ansteorra?
>
> > The only exception to this rule shall be those
> > missile combatants
> > equipped with the "Archers Gauntlet'' All missile
> > combatants may wear an
> > archers gauntlet on BOTH HANDS(emphasis added).

No.  There are no changes at this point to Ansteorra's armor requirements.

> Also, what about Gulf Wars? Does the above ruling
> apply to Gulf Wars conventions also?
>
> I'm currently reworking both of my gaunlets and would
> like some clarification.

These are SCA-wide and as such supercede all war conventions.  However,
there is zero change for Gulf War conventions because Gulf Wars never did
allow "light" combatants.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra