[Ansteorra-missile] Fwd: classic baldar blunts

meggiddo at netzero.net meggiddo at netzero.net
Sat Oct 18 08:11:54 PDT 2003

Yes, this is correct, the egg shape baldar blunts are illegal.

I was addressing the Classic Baldar Blunts and how they should be
attached to fiberglass shafts as oppose to how the egg shape baldar
blunts are attached.  The Classic Baldar Blunts are still legal for
combat archery.

Michael Fray
Unit Combat Artillery  for the Condottieri