[Ansteorra-missile] UHMW Heads on Fiberglass Combat Arrows

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Wed Feb 4 05:16:29 PST 2004

To make life a little easier, you don't have to make a cutter for the foam.
Get a 1 1/2 inch hole saw.  This will have the same 1 3/8 inside diameter.
Leave the drill bit part in.  Set the drill to reverse.  After about three
discs the inside of the hole saw will fill up.  Then the little discs will
just fall off when cut.  However, sometimes they'll go aways when they do.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.