[Ansteorra-missile] Combat Archery at Gulf Wars Question

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 17:23:43 PST 2004

I suppose this question is for Eadric to answer but
I'll ask it here so the information gets out to
everyone since I'm sure I won't be the only one to
ask.

On the "Combat Archery" page at the Gulf Wars website
it says, "Archers may choose between full contact
kill, and non-contact kill in battle."

Does this mean that even if the ONLY authorization
that you have is Combat Archery you can still be "Full
Contact"? I don't have a Heavy Fighter authorization,
but I'd be willing chance a blow if it means I don't
have to die when the bad guys get within 10 Feet. I'm
not ashamed to go "rabbit" and run. :)

Greylond