[Ansteorra-missile] Combat Archery at Gulf Wars Question

iaenmor iaenmor at swbell.net
Wed Jan 28 17:45:15 PST 2004

Yes,  you have that choice.  The thing to remember is that in this kingdom
we only have full contact and non-contact.  If you are no-contact you have
to have 4" red pheons on at least 4 sides of your helm.  Non-contacts are
dead when the other side is within 10' of you.  Full contact takes the blow.
Fortunately in this kingdom it is usually a courtesy blow, however never
expect that is all you will get.  Some people don't like us and will give
some pretty heavy shots.  Oh, by the way learn to run fast, them boys can be
pretty quick.
Iaen Mor
Gate's Edge
Ansteorra