[Ansteorra-missile] Kingdom Archery Marshal report...

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Tue Oct 4 09:11:32 PDT 2005

Hello,

A moment of your time - since only 100+ PSI Siloflex and Asgard APD's
will be allowed after December 31st of this year.

Who has the 100 PSI Siloflex APD's available?

The only Siloflex that I have found has been in coils and not in
straight units in the Dallas area.  If there are local suppliers of
straight Siloflex would like to know who and where they are.

What type of tools required to build Siloflex APD's? (i.e., hand tools
or power tools)

The only Siloflex APD's that are on line that I have found is 160 PSI
ones, is anyone building the lower rated Siloflex APD's?

Thank you,

MIchael Kettering