[Ansteorra-missile] Kingdom Archery Marshal report...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Oct 4 11:11:19 PDT 2005

Mike (meggiddo at netzero.net) said something that sounded like:
> A moment of your time - since only 100+ PSI Siloflex and Asgard APD's
> will be allowed after December 31st of this year.
> Who has the 100 PSI Siloflex APD's available?

In general you can find this with the black iron in the plumbing section
of Home Depot or Lowes.

As well, I've used the rolls of it in the past since when cutting it to
the lenghts we are dealing with it becomes straight again. Cutting a
routed channel in rolls is quite difficult though.

> What type of tools required to build Siloflex APD's? (i.e., hand tools
> or power tools)

You can find the information at http://www.combat-archery.com. You can
do it with a hacksaw and razor blade. I use a chop saw, router and razor
for final touches since it is much faster.

> The only Siloflex APD's that are on line that I have found is 160 PSI
> ones, is anyone building the lower rated Siloflex APD's?

I honestly don't know since I make my own.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "We have a constitutional right to make
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   fools of ourself."