[Ansteorra-missile] Re: Ansteorra-missile Digest, Vol 26, Issue 1

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Fri Oct 7 08:48:08 PDT 2005

Thanks for the link on this supplier. Still looking in local area.
Afterall still have until December 31st, 2005 before having to change
out APD's.

Yes, I know about the problems with coiled siloflex. Remember the
original discussions when it first became an option as a APD and/or sword.

Michael Kettering