[Ansteorra-missile] Type of Siloflex APD

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Fri Oct 7 20:21:36 PDT 2005

Thanks Iaen for the input. This is what I thought from reviewing the
photos on Tessa's web site.

Yes, I noticed how similar the GT APD's was to the vanes I had on prior
to switching to GT APD's.

Which type of Siloflex are you using?

100 PSI

or

160 PSI

Also, are you using a recurve or crossbow or both? Sorry could not
remember what you were using.

Are you buying the straight siloflex locally or having to send off for it?

I have the dremel tool, no router or table saw.

Michael Kettering