[Ansteorra-missile] Re: Ansteorra-missile Digest, Vol 25, Issue 3

Robin Allen robinbjornsborg at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 10:11:44 PDT 2005

Another good way to get people interested in CA is to show up at events and fighter practices and make combat arrows. For some reason that seems to get the ball rolling better than any other approach I've seen. It is especially usefull fro younger fighters and those not yet old enough to play. I let them help me make the things and that gives them the knowledge they need about arrow safety requirements and how to inspect an arrow.

The smallest minority on Earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.  Ayn Rand