[Ansteorra-missile] Re: Ansteorra-missile Digest, Vol 25, Issue 6

Robin Allen robinbjornsborg at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 15:34:01 PDT 2005

Yes I'm pretty much just messing with you. I've always stressed to the CA with whom I've worked to reload quickly. Naked bows equals dead archers. Besides we tend not to live that long on the battlefield anyway.

Then on the hand - I have to ask -
"Are you just messing with me?" :-)

Take care,

Michael Kettering

Robin Allen wrote:

> YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT RELOADING!!!!!!!!!
>

> I do NOT wave with my full gauntlet, if I do then it is with the
> bow as
> well, I usually wave with my Archer's Gauntlet - you know the one
> with
> the next arrow to be shot at some bore fighter and/or another combat
> archer. :)
>
> Michael Kettering
>
> John Moore wrote:
>
> > Hi Mike, to clarify. Per Society rules adopted by Ansteorra. A
> > archer may wear a full gauntlet with a archers gauntlet with a
> > longbow. They may also wear two archers gauntlets if they choose
> to.
> > Crossbows can wear either set. Warning expect to be questioned at
> > least once while having your armour inspected. Not all marshals are
> > aware of this. I know I was questioned at GW this year by a
> Meridian
> > knight and was lucky that Duke Patrick Michael was there to let him
> > know of the change.
> >
> > So keep wearing your! full gauntlet that way I can see you wave
> when
> > you shoot me.
> >
> > Iaen Mor
> > John Moore
>

> The smallest minority on Earth is the individual. Those who deny
> individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. Ayn Rand

End of Ansteorra-missile Digest, Vol 25, Issue 6