[Ansteorra-missile] Light Cavalry

Robin Allen robinbjornsborg at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 09:18:31 PDT 2006

   Well melee season is now pretty much around the corner and now is the time for all good archers to come to the aid of their Kingdom. My name is Robin of Bjornsborg and I'm looking for spry, energetic archers to join the Ansteorran Archer Corps Light Cavalry. I need people who can sprint and shoot at the same time. I prefer Longbowmen as they can reload more quickly than can a crossbowman but if your fast on your feet and and can get a bolt or arrow on the string at a dead run then I want you for the Light Cav. I plan on attending Gothic Wars and just about every melee event leading up to Gulf Wars. So if your interested look me up or email me at robinbjornsborg at yahoo.com.
  Thanks all

  Nyd hyder ond bwa.