[Ansteorra-missile] Ansteorra's army needs you!

Ironwyrm hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 19 18:54:37 PDT 2006

Tis' true, the start of our war season is almost upon us
  and Ansteorra's "Army of Heros" needs combat archers!

  Our first inter-kingdom war practice is "Gothic War"
  being held this coming Labor Day weekend within the
  Shire of Blacklake in western region at Lake Sweetwater
  Municipal Park.  Ready your bows & crossbows, combat
  arrows & bolts, your armor and come take your place
  among your fellow Ansteorran warriors!

  If you're new to combat archery and need to start your
  authorization process this is an excellent event to begin
  your battlefield training.  Several of our kingdom's
  authorizing missile combat marshals will be attending
  this event and able to assist you in that process.  Be
  advised, one war practice will not get you authorized,
  however it will get you started and the more you attend
  our war practices closer you'll be to gaining that missile
  combat authorization.

  Remember to get to the event's missile inspection point
  early as it takes a while to inspect all those combat
  missiles.  New combat archers, we'll need to spend
  some extra time with you so you really need to be there
  early.

  Looking forward to seeing everyone there and on other
  battlefields in the coming months!

  Regards,

  Ironwyrm

  aka HL William Black Dragon