[Ansteorra-missile] Ansteorra's army needs you!

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Mon Aug 21 06:54:10 PDT 2006

War Practice?

There is a War/Melee event called Gothic Wars taking place with already
scenarios set-up centering around from last year's War/Melee event. But
no practice has been called by the individuals who are hosting nor from
the reading the contents of the message traffic that are aware that this
War/Melee event has been shanghaied into a practice.

So when did Gothic Wars - the War/Melee event get change - to that of a
mere practice?

 Lord Michael Kettering