[Ansteorra-missile] Ansteorra's army needs you!

Ironwyrm hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 21 10:52:08 PDT 2006

OK, I stand corrected.  Gothic is a War/Melee event,
  however it's also an authorization/training oppertunity
  (as with every inter-kingdom melee event) for those
  new to combat archery or others wanting to get
  authorized or re-authorized.  To that is what I refer.

  Nit pick the terminology all you wish Michael but
  nothing has been "shanghaied", the post was just
  an attempt to encourage our combat archers and
  those seeking to authorize as combat archers to
  attend the "Gothic" event.  Should you wish to
  expolt the post as an oppertunity sow discord
  between us or among the ranks for god knows what
  reason there's little I can do about it, it's an open list.

  I do apoligee others upon this list and again ask that
  you come and join us at "Gothic War"!

  Regards,

  Ironwyrm

Mike <meggiddo at netzero.net> wrote:
  War Practice?

There is a War/Melee event called Gothic Wars taking place with already
scenarios set-up centering around from last year's War/Melee event. But
no practice has been called by the individuals who are hosting nor from
the reading the contents of the message traffic that are aware that this
War/Melee event has been shanghaied into a practice.

So when did Gothic Wars - the War/Melee event get change - to that of a
mere practice?

Lord Michael Kettering