[Ansteorra-missile] Draft of Missile handbook...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Aug 31 11:42:45 PDT 2006

Good Morning,

  The draft version of the missile section of the handbook is up on the
  marshal webpage now. This is still subject to change in the very near
  future depending on changes in the Society missile rules and the
  Kingdom participants handbook.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you want my views of history
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   then there is something you should know.