[Ansteorra-missile] [Am] Regarding authorizations at events...

Tom Johnson tdj_ent at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 15:55:28 PDT 2006

>Namron's fighter practice site, Reeve's Park in Norman, also allows
>combat archery.  I plan on building an IKCAC target and taking it out
>there so we can at least get practice shooting with combat equipment in
>armor.  I'm not a combat archery marshal yet, so we can't do any actual
>combat archery except for the regional practices.

I am familiar with the park and the last couple of times weather or such has
stopped the regional practice combat archery.  I am still willing to come
down depending on practice times to marshal combat archery at Reeve's.
Contact me off list to arrange times.

  I hope to getauthorized as a CA marshal soon so we can have more regular
CA
>practice.  I've had several people in the Barony express interest in
>combat archery, and I would love to see it grow.

To get authorizations for the Northern Region you will need to contact Baron
Michel of Eldern Hills.

Thomas