[Ansteorra-missile] Relaying a Question for a Heavy Fighter

John Moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Wed Aug 30 00:47:47 PDT 2006

Good question, the answer is the same as anyone on field using a weapon.
Their word of honour.  When I see or fight someone I have no idea what
authorizations they have.  So I have to assume by the fiberglass spear in
their hand that they are authorized to use it and know what the are doing
with it on the field.  It is the job of the marshal doing inspections to
check a fighters green card not mine or anyone else on the field.

John Moore