[Ansteorra-missile] Combat Archery Authorization

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Feb 28 14:06:55 PST 2006

Donnchadh wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> I had planned on getting authorized in Combat Archery at the Northern
> Regional Fighter Practice up in Northkeep this Saturday.
> Unfortunately, We just found out today that the site won't allow any
> projectile weapons, so Combat Archery authorization is right out.  So
> I was wondering if there was any other place in the Northern or
> Central regions that is doing CA authorizations prior to Gulfwars.  If
> not, is it possible to get authorized at Gulfwars?  I am Heavy Combat
> authorized, and I have my all my armor and equipment.
>
> Lord Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
> Herald - Barony of Namron
> Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners

The rule is  no authorizations at war.  The principle kingdoms have
followed that rule for a number of years.

I am unaware of any other events were a person can get authorized this
weekend.  That doesn't mean there isn't something out there, but most
people are spending that weekend finishing war packing and prep. We did
several authorizations this past weekend at Coastal Invasion but that
doesn't help you.

The better questions  is what CA Authorizing Marshal have you been
working with.?  It should never be taken as a given that you will be
authorized at a single practice if you show up to get authorized by
marshals who don't know you and have not worked with you in the past.

Regards,

HL Eadric Anstapa