[Ansteorra-missile] Combat Archery Authorization

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Tue Feb 28 14:07:26 PST 2006

Greetings all,

I had planned on getting authorized in Combat Archery at the Northern Regional Fighter Practice up in Northkeep this Saturday.  Unfortunately, We just found out today that the site won't allow any projectile weapons, so Combat Archery authorization is right out.  So I was wondering if there was any other place in the Northern or Central regions that is doing CA authorizations prior to Gulfwars.  If not, is it possible to get authorized at Gulfwars?  I am Heavy Combat authorized, and I have my all my armor and equipment.

Lord Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Herald - Barony of Namron
Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners