[Ansteorra-missile] Clear the bow!

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Thu Dec 13 17:06:53 PST 2007

Personally, I don't see that the extra layer of foam adds that much
benefit.  I've been shot in unarmored spots with baldars, and they're
harder than a 2 layer UHMW.  Certainly doesn't hurt as much as a glaive
shot by some meat monkey =).  So unless there's some overwhelming reason
we want to be different than society standards, why deviate?

Donnchadh