[Ansteorra-missile] Clear the bow!

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Thu Dec 13 17:13:07 PST 2007

I got a chance to drop my armor and go play with the rapier guys at BAM
and had a blast.  Why could we not use society standard for both armored
and rapier?  I'm really not into pain that much, but I haven't been able
to tell a difference between a 2 layer and 3 layer tip.  Baldar's are
another matter.

Donnchadh

>>> (http://www.sca.org/officers/marshal/combat/archery/missile_combat_plus_su