[Ansteorra-missile] From Robin

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 3 15:16:34 PDT 2007

Ya know if you want to become an authorizing combat
missile marshal in Ansteorra (and you really need
to) it's your responsibility to contact your
regional missile marshal (who is currently
Carluccio di Baia I believe), declare your intent
and seek their assistance in the pursuit of that
goal.

Keeping that in mind if we can't ask you, whom else
should we ask?

Ironwyrm