[Ansteorra-missile] From Robin

Robin Allen robinbjornsborg at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 20:24:17 PDT 2007

Ya know if you want to become an authorizing combat
missile marshal in Ansteorra (and you really need
to) it's your responsibility to contact your
regional missile marshal (who is currently
Carluccio di Baia I believe), declare your intent
and seek their assistance in the pursuit of that
goal.

  No I didn't know that. I had been an authorizing marshal but it was pulled when the marshallate was revamped in 2004. I was told that only regional marshals would be authorizing marshals. But if that policy has changed then I'll submit my application to be an authorizing marshal.
  Robin

  Nyd hyder ond bwa.