[Ansteorra-missile] Please read - question from List Admin

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Feb 8 20:24:33 PST 2008

Cionaodh O'Hosey wrote:
> But as two lists appear to be too much for you ....

No, I probably moderate closer to 22 lists.  And if you'll read through
just the past years worth of  archives of this this and the
Ansteorran-archery list (as I did earlier today to determine how many
unique posts there were) you will see that there is ZERO spam on these
lists.  That doesn't happen by accident.  In fact while I was typing
this message 2 pieces of SPAM came into the coastal list that I had to
go take care of.

However, regardless of what I have to do, or you have to wade thru  I am
not convinced that having 2 separate lists and the extra confusion that
goes along with it is in the best interest of our archery community.

But, we have a poll, and we will see what the group thinks.

Regards,

-EA