ARN - from Kazimir, what does it take?

Brent & Susan Rachel hbrache at texas.net
Wed Apr 14 12:14:18 PDT 1999

Okay!  What does it take to get you folks talking?

The "WHAT"S WIT DAT?" approach:  I have posed several questions on here
in attempts to get some opinions and suggestions.  All I'm getting is
crickets!

The LOGICAL APPEAL:  This is your opportunity in a forum MUCH smaller
than rapier net to get your opinion right to the folks who are making
the policies for Ansteorra.  Take advantage of it.

The GUT-LEVEL approach:  Right now there really aren't that many of the
tight-a$$ed Dons on this net..., here's your chance to complain about
what's wrong with fencing in Ansteorra.

SNEAKY:  That idiot-Kingdom Rapier Marshal is known for his failure to
act on e-mail.  We can proposed suggestions and agree to them then let
him know what WE have decided.

EMOTIONAL APPEAL:  This is your fencing community, it behooves you to
become involved.  Leaders rise from the masses.  You could spearhead the
next wave in Ansteorra.  Go for it!  Hold forth!

BELOW THE BELT:  What?  Are the words we're using too big for you all!

ADOLESCENT:  Oh yeah!??!

I could go on...., please stop me!  Post something!!!!

Kazimir Petrovich Pomeshanov