ARN - Crown?

mbhite@arn.net mbhite at arn.net
Wed Apr 14 19:41:14 PDT 1999

Greetings,

If anyone is NOT going to crown, Bonwicke (Lubbock Tx) is having a demo
this weekend.  Read message below for more info ....Yes there will be a
rapier tourney there too.  But supporting our great  kingdom is good, so
please don't change your plains if your attending crown tourney.

Message below, foot almost in mouth,
Marquet de la Heyt
Student to Donovan
Shire of Adlersruhe, Ansteorra

> LUBBOCK ARTS FESTIVAL - APRIL 17th and 18th
>
> Everyone Please Attend !
>
> Artisans needed - please come out and show your projects. Displays are

> needed and wanted.
>
> Fighters, both light and heavy needed for Demo's.
>
> There will be a Heavy Tournament.
>
> If you havew any questions please email Margaret at bjorn at odsy.net

<another message...more nfo>> Where and When?  (inquireing minds want to

know)
What kind of weapons?(all
my
> toys?)

South Plains Fairgrounds (same site as 12th Nite). It will be part of
the
Arts
Festival and is one of our biggest demos. If you caome I am sure it will
be
one
of the best. :-)

The grounds open at 10 AM I believe. The Tourney starts at 1 PM.
Saturday
(17th)
will
be round shield and swod or axe. Sunday (18th)  1 PM again, will be
mixed-
weapons
tourney fought in early 16th century style.

>   yard apes?  'scuse me, the small kinders?

Sure. Bring 'em. There will be a lot of neat stuff for them to do at the

Arts
Festival. THey should have a blast. My girls would like to see your
daughter
again anyhow.

Oh, be sure to let them know that you're with us. It will get you in
free.
Wouldn't hurt to come dressed in garb.

> An ease of speaking with strangers?

It's a demo, just a big fancy one, so it won't hurt to bring it. :-)

> (sorry, hope Chiang's going to be there)

It's okay, you don't have to be sorry. Were use to Chaing.:-)
He's supposed to be there.