ARN - to the touch!

Gail P. Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Thu Apr 15 09:23:42 PDT 1999

We're not usually described as such, though there are people who play to the
touch, or who will agree to call to that level if you want to fight to the
touch...

We're usually labelled with, "Positive pressure".  With a poke, if we're touched
with the amount of force that would put a 2 inch bend in a number 5 FL foil,
we're supposed to call it.  Some have developed a higher calibration level with
time.  Others might feel that the blade came in "slappy" and never poked into
their bodies.

Isobel