ARN - from Kazimir, what does it take?

Tim Goins timgoins at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 23:39:17 PDT 1999

> ADOLESCENT:  Oh yeah!??!>
*** Yea!??!
> I could go on...., please stop me!  Post something!!!!>
** So any one know how to make a buckler?>
 Kazimir Petrovich Pomeshanov>
Amerinda Di Praga ( fighter practice isn't till tomorrow maybe he'll forget
this post by then)

Yeah, I do.  So what of it?  Do you think that's too hard for me ? Is that what you're sayin'?
That makin' a buckler outa wood is somethin' I can't do? Is THAT what you're sayin'?
Well, guess again.  Not only can I make a buckler outa wood, I can make one outa steel too!
C'mere, I got yer buckler right here.  I'll show you a buckler... right in da kisser!

Andrew (Pesto) Selwyn   :>