ARN - Double wides

Gail P. Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Thu Apr 15 09:32:42 PDT 1999

I like this.  I like it when we can goof around with each other online...and
actually KNOW the people who are being goofed about...or know that you are
likely to meet them.  I like it when Erik Langhans can come online and post
strange messages.  I like it when people can come back, and then insult him good
naturedly.  Ahhhh....very nice.

Isobel