ARN - from Kazimir, what does it take?

chauncey_r_roschbach@reliantenergy.com chauncey_r_roschbach at reliantenergy.com
Thu Apr 15 07:09:30 PDT 1999

Greetings Matthias,

>Oh god people think hes dashing....*L*  Well I do intend to raid his
closet
>someday, it so hard to find good clothes these days for large people....

Yes, people think I'm dashing, people have _always_ thought I've been
dashing... I have no earthly idea why though... *smirk* As far as my cloths
are concerned, at least you're starting to show some taste my dear boy...
The best part about my rather extensive wardrobe, by the way, is that
nothing I own was made by my mother.... neener neener... *grin*

>Hi Elyas!!!  BTW, the boat is in the water and waiting.....

*salivating* B-b-b-b-b-oat? *wiping chin* Boat ready? *reverting to an
earlier evolutionary state* We go boat now? I leave office... we go boat?

Elyas