ARN - from Kazimir, what does it take?

Robert Kern Wolfe at intellisys.net
Sat Apr 17 06:37:45 PDT 1999

Daemon wrote:

>Thank you for your insight. I had not considered many things and perhaps
maybe someday I may find exactly that kind of relationship. I had never
really seen it in that light until these posts.

I just havet to comment for a moment:

>--Gonna climb up on a soapbox for a moment people, please excuse me, only
be beating my chest for a second....

I was really shocked to see him actually listening.  All too often when
someone posts a gripe, they don't like listening to answers they find ...
uncomfortable, just want ...well, what they want.  Lets all learn from his
example here.  Many of these lists also have a lot of insults and
backstabbing going on.  Let's try to keep things constructive if we can.
Please?

Okay, stepping down off my soapbox. (And ducking the thrown tomatoes)

Robert Wolfe