ARN - from Kazimir, what does it take?

Brenda L Chan breee at juno.com
Sat Apr 17 09:05:02 PDT 1999

to the list:

My teacher once told me.....you need no paper, no belt to prove to
yourself or anyone else who you are................

I am not young and I am not too old yet.  Yet I am old enough to
know........
he was not right.   And why did he say that to us?   Well that was his
opinion.   His opinion is memories.........and today I hold in my heart
those memories.......and in my hands I hold the tools and the weapons
that I bought at the store.......and that is it.   I hold nothing from
him.   Only praises that exist in the past........in another time.  Yet
there are people that I meet that I share what I have learned.......and I
am careful and I am very particular in who I share those things
with......I have no belt and no paper...
And this day in the present..........I can tell you that what he taught
me was wrong..........

When one is looking for someone to learn from or  they are looking for
more knowledge.......it is better to go to a person that has a "Mark,
cloth, belt, paper"  then when you walk away you may judge for yourself
if the "Mark, cloth, belt, paper"  is substantial.......and yes there are
many who wear these things and they are like decoration.

It is like the dancer.......you can be the best dancer on the face of the
earth but it does only your heart good if no one watches...........

I think Cadet's share.......and a wise one would see that this person is
asking the question........"what do I do now.........I have come so
far.......now what path because this is what I want".............

Will someone please answer his question.   Another Cadet?   How is it
done?
Seems to me he has come full circle and is ready to journey to the
Or is it customary to turn away those who want to become more?

bree~