ARN - Problems¿

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Tue Aug 10 18:52:33 PDT 1999

Greetings,

Last weekend at Stepps Artisan I attended  the Queen's rapier fighter
meeting, this meeting excluded the Order of the White Scarf.  At the
meeting someone brought up that often the experienced fighters where
always fighting each other and didn't make time  for the newer fighters
at practices and/or during pick-up fights.  Or that maybe was that we
didn't make enought time, and the newer fighters didn't feel like they
belonged.   Do others see this as a problem?  What do you think we can
do to improve this?

Other than this what other major problems do you see with our rapier
community?

On guard ready to parry all the on-coming worms,
Marquet de la Heyt
Cadet to Don Donovan