ARN - Problems¿

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Fri Aug 13 19:33:24 PDT 1999

Actually this problem doesn't really seems to exist among the resident
Dons/Doñas or cadets.  I have been turned down by some fighters because
they "haven't been to practice and they want to start off against one of
the more experienced fighters."  So far this is few and far between but
I do see it a little more in the more experienced non-scarved fighters.

	Phelippe Descors